Vendor are responsible for adhering to the following guidelines.
Each vendor will be given a 6 foot table and two chairs.
1. Check in will begin at 10 AM. Representatives must be checked-in and completely set-up no later 10:45 AM.
2. Each vendor must have no more than two representatives at your table.
3. Vendors are not permitted to solicit or accept credit card applications during this event.
4. Any form of one-to-one advertising is strongly encouraged. This may include free samples, brochures, flyers, handouts, coupons, etc.
5. Products, brochures, signage, etc. should be contained on the six-foot table. Any displays should fit behind the table or in the immediate area around the table (within 2-3 feet).
6. Vendors that hire Augusta students for part-time employment are encouraged to bring and collect applications from interested students. There shall be no execution of any other type of agreement or contract including the signing of contracts, leaving of deposits, or the completion and acceptance of any type of applications other than job applications.
7. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, drugs or any related paraphernalia are not permitted as samples or displays. The promotion of engaging in any such activity shall also be prohibited.
8. The event will end at 1 PM. All items must be cleared from your table and surrounding area by 1:30 PM.